The 2018-19 WHA Online Registration will be available APRIL 2, 2018. Please remember to have your players NEW 2018-19 IMR ready before you register. The new IMR will need to be completed as the software will automatically validate against it. The current IMR from the 2017-18 season will not be accepted. You must register online PRIOR to the 1st night of Tryouts that your player will be participating in. You must have a NEW 2018-2019 USAH Membership # to register online at WHA. To register your player for a new 2018-19 IMR you can click HERE first then come back and register your player. This MUST be done prior to any player taking the ice for tryouts.
Click HERE to register
General WHA Tryout Rules & Guidelines
1. Players are required to check in at the rink office prior to the 1st tryout session for their age group.
2. Players are required to bring a $200 Commitment Fee check and pay a non-refundable $100 registration fee (payable to WHA) for single players (or a $300 Commitment Fee check for multiple players from one family) at the time of check-in for the 1st tryout session for their age group. Commitment Fee checks will be cashed immediately.
3. If a player cannot make all tryout sessions, they must notify the WHA President.
4. After all tryout sessions are complete, rosters will be approved by the WHA Board of Directors.
5. After rosters have been approved, roster spots will be offered to participants via email.
6. Roster spots must be DECLINED via email within 24 hours of the offer.
7. If the roster spot is DECLINED, the Commitment Fee will be refunded.
8. If the roster spot is not DECLINED within 24 hours, the player will accept the roster spot and placed on the team roster.
9. 50% of the Seasons Dues must be paid by October 1st 2018 with the full payment paid by January 5th 2019.
10. Additional Discounts Given:
1. “Early Pay Discount”, if all dues are paid in full by October 1st 2018, $80 will be credited to the account (Valid for Squirt through Midget Age Levels Only)
2. “Sibling Credits” (Valid for Squirt through Midget Age Levels Only)
3. “Goalie Discounts”, If there are two goalies rostered on a PAHL team and they do not skate out, the goalies will receive an additional $100 discount (Development and Mites N/A)
8U Travel Mites & In House: For the 2018-2019 Season WHA will have 2 mite programs, 8U Travel Mites & In House.